The term ‘The Dancehall Channel, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the Website, The Dancehall Channel Ltd, whose registered office is at 2 Bombay Avenue, Meadwobridge, Jamaica.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Jamaica.
These Terms were last updated on May 15, 2020.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Through this Website you are able to link to other Websites, which are not under the control of The Dancehall Channel. Please note that we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and the inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Dancehall Channel makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Dancehall Channel does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
The Dancehall Channel will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Note: these limitations of liability apply even if The Dancehall Channel has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this Website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this Website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Dancehall Channel's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Dancehall Channel's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of any of The Dancehall Channel's directors, officers, associates, affiliates, correspondents or other representatives acting on behalf of The Dancehall Channel; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Dancehall Channel to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website and are invited to close your browser now!
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, The Dancehall Channel has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against The Dancehall Channel's directors, officers or representatives in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect The Dancehall Channel's directors,officers, associates, affiliates, correspondents or any other representatives sub-contractors.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
Note: this Website disclaimer was made using a Contractology template available at Freenetlaw.com. Premium forms available from Contractology include copyright agreements.